Saturday, September 16, 2006

Friday Weigh-In and Reading List

43. Northern Lights by Nora Roberts
44. Miss American Pie - A Diary of Love, Secrets and Growing Up in the 1970s by Margaret Sartor

The Nora Roberts book was a romance mystery type novel, and I don't usually do mysteries and murder novels, but I do love me some Nora Roberts, so it was good.

Miss American Pie was on my Amazon.com Recommended list, so I checked it out at the library. It's a collection of excerpts from Sartor's diary from ages 14 - 18. It's totally random observations that go from shallow and teenaged to meaningful and spiritual. It wasn't as great as I hoped, but it was interesting.


As for the Friday weigh-in, we did have some forward progress this week. 1.4 pounds lost for a total of 12.4 pounds lost, and 17.6 remaining to my current goal.

No comments: